Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nicole Linkletter


Nicole Linkletter is my favourite girl of ANTM Cycle 5. Nicole was also the winner of Cycle 5. She won because she did so well in every photo shoot, and runwalk challenge. She also had a great personality. Nicole is currently signed with Nous Model Management in L.A., Upfront Models in Singapore, Dream Models in Hong Kong and Agence Presse in Tokyo, and L.A. Models runway division and Paragon Model Management in Mexico.
This is my favourite photo of Nicole, cause it makes her look so young and vibrant. She is beautiful and the close seem to fit her and her personality well. She also has alot of Attitude aswell, and I love that.
Nicole was my favourite girl on the show because she was so girly. She was grossed out, and created drama, and was fun to watch as such a girly girl. Sorta like me :)