Sunday, January 30, 2011

Joanie Dodds


Joanie Dodds Is my favourite girl on ANTM Cycle 6. She was the runner up. Didi Evans was the winner. She was sent home because she looked older, and the judges felt like she wouldnt have as long as a career in modeling as Didi. Joanie has been featured in several magazines. She was also a guest judge on Vietnamese Modeling Project, its format is related to ANTM. She has been signed to Elite Model Management in New York, Über-Warning Models and Elite Model Management in Hong Kong.
This is my favourite photo of Joanie because her profile is beautiful, and the pose is so thought proviking, and gorgerous. I love black and white photos, or grey, and this is one of the best I have ever seen.
Joanie is my favourite girl on this cycle because she was so mature, and acted alot older then the rest. She tended to avoid any or all of the drama in the model house, and I respected that. She was there only for the modeling, not for the show. :)