Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jessica Serfaty


Jessica Serfaty is my fav girl of Cycle 14 of ANTM. Jessica came in 5th place. Krista White was the winner. She was sent home because she lacked in high fashion modeling. Jessica is currently signed with Abrams Artists Agency in Los Angeles and Wunder Management. Since the show, she has appeared in Seventeen Magazine and has been focused on mainly acting. She used to be signed with The Agency in Arkansas.
This is my fav photo of Jessica because she looks so beautiful. I love her hair, and her pose is amazing. And her faicail feature pose is very dreamy and beautiful.
Jessica is my favourite girl of this cycle cause she was such a hick. She acted and looked like a hick. She grew up in a small town. And I could relate to her alot cause Iam a total HICK!!! :)