Wednesday, January 19, 2011

LMFAO at Euphoria by Ministry of Sound.

Sorry for the not so nice pictures. Too dark lah... LOL.

Anyways, today I was at Euphoria by Ministry of Sound - yup, thats one at Sunway Hotel. I didnt know it was an event - but thankfully I know some very influential friends who got me in bypassing the queue. The event.... it was none of other than LMFAO.

The massive crowd at MOS.

You may ask... LMFAO who?

I know LOL, ROFLOL and LMAO. But LMFAO... thats rare.

LMFAO is an electro-hop group from Los Angeles, California that consists of DJ/rappers Redfoo (Stefan Kendal Gordy-33) and SkyBlu (Skyler Gordy-29). They are the son and grandson, respectively, of Berry Gordy. Stefan is Skyler's uncle.

They were still not out yet....

...and I was busy downing my whisky. LOL.

And then... I think they came on...



Err I'm not sure if its them. Do confirm it for me. I'm really not sure. I left early. LOL.