Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mercedes Scelba-Shorte


This is Mercedes Scelba-Shorte, She was my favourite girl on ANTM Cycle 2. She was the runner up. Yoanna House was the winner. She didnt win because even though she did amazing, she didnt show as much potential as Yoanna. Mercedes has done some commercial work including print and TV is a spokesperson for the Lupus foundation. She was once signed to Nous Model Management and is currently signed to Elite Model Management and Click Models.
This is my favourite photo of Mercedes because the dress is beautiful, I love her hair, and I love the movement to the picture of her dancing. It looks so natural, and like a beautiful black women.
I liked Mercedes cause she was such a beautiful african american girl. She was stunning and the only real black girl I have liked on the show. :)