Sunday, January 30, 2011

Annie Ward


Annie Ward is my favoruite girl Of Cycle 15 of ANTM. Annie Ward was the winner. She won because from the very beginning she was working up a storm with her awesome photos. Annie has collected all her prizes, and is now signed to IMG Model Management. And has her debut and voque.
This is my favourite photo of Annie because she looks amazing in the wedding dress. its very high fashion. She looks so beautiful. Almost like a corpse bride. I Love the rock behind her too. I think the whole picture is amazing.
I like Annie cause she was such a loser. She had no confidence, but to watch her turn into someone with confidence and beauty was amazing, and I had alot of fun rutting her on. I think it took alot of guts for her to go out there and be a role model of other girls who are so called "losers".