Monday, January 31, 2011

Gemma Sanderson


Gemma Sanderson is my fav girl of AusNTM Cycle 1. Gemma was the winner. She won because she proved to be the best in the competetion. Never letting the judges down. Gemma is now signed with Chic Management, Ice Models, Beatrice International Models and Storm Model Management. Gemma has been on the cover of Escape Magazine and has been featured in Elle Magazine (Italy), Silhouette Magazine (Italy), Cleo Magazine, Grazia Magazine (UK), Zest Magazine and Next Magazine.
This is my fac picture of Gemma because her skin looks amazing with the tree, and her outfit really suits her. She looks so good, and her pose is amazing. Expecailly her face. :)
Gemma is my fav girl of this cycle because she was so ditzy. She was so funny with some of the things she said or did, that it reminded me of my twin sister :D