Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dog Accessories & Clothes Shopping, Tonghua/Linjiang Street Market

Since its been all Perry recently, here's Ally and Fatty posing with their new shirts from Taiwan.

One of the things that I look out for every single time I go for a holiday... is to shop - and specifically, to shop for my doggies. Fatty and Ally has a super array of clothes; so much that I think they may actually have more clothes than I do! Now with Perry around as well - there's much more shopping ahead for them!!!

Anyways, I was in Taipei - and Taipei is not just famous for its sausages - it is also famous for pet stuffs shopping!!! =) There is this street market called Tonghua Street Market, also known as Linjiang Street Market.

It is pretty close to the Xinyi shopping district and Taipei 101 - hence I walked from there lor.

Located close to Taipei 101 and Xinyi Commercial District, Tonghua Night Market has an occupation over the areas of Tonghua and Linjiang streets. Just like the other Taiwan night markets, authentic Taiwanese delicacies can be found here such as Taiwanese grilled sausages, fried chicken fillet, pan-friend dumplings, stinky tofu, etc.

Aside from the tasty Taiwanese snacks, you might be attracted by the crowds in front of the pet shops. Tonghua Night Market is also a popular place in Taipei for pet products. The excellent location in the heart of Taipei City and diverse of eateries make Taipei Tonghua Night Market a convenient yet amusing night market for both local and oversea visitors.

Upon arrival, I saw this cute little schnauzer - which made me miss my girls and boy so much!

There was also a Golden Retriever taking care of a shoe shop.

Plenty of shihtzus running around.

But a lot were also being carried.

Anyways, like I said - this area has plenty of pet shops and stalls.

This place is almost as awesome as the street at Prince station, in Hong Kong.

Doggies shirts and all going for about NT$190 upwards.

Unfortunately, I didnt get that many - cos most were winter clothing.

They have pretty nice and fancy doggie beds there too.

...and plenty of pet shops!

Here's another one!!!

This one also sold doggie clothes and dogs too!

There is even a doggie cafe - for the doggie owners to go in and buy ready meals for their dogs!

Impressive isnt it? How I wish if this was in Kuala Lumpur. LOL.

Here's a little map of the area - note top left is Taipei 101. I cant really read Chinese - but managed to find the street where the Street Market is. =)