Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm Getting the Maybankard 2 Cards! =)

This costs at least RM500+.

This is at least RM500+ also.

So… dinner + drinks… would cost me for than RM1,000+ already!!!

Thankfully, there are credit cards.

I currently hold credit cards from quite a number of major banks. Every month, I have to trouble myself to go all over the place, and have too many different statements to check from so many different banks. Sometimes it annoys me when I barely use a particular credit card, and yet they charge me for the annual fees and so on.

Recently, I heard about the new Maybankard 2 Cards. =)

Yes, this one, the new Maybankard Amex as well as Mastercard cards.


With the new Maybankard 2 Cards, there are just so many awesome benefits to enjoy. For example, you get to earn 5x, yes, 5 times more points for every RM1 that you spend on your Maybankard American Express card; you’ll also earn 1 point for every RM1 that you spend on your Maybankard MasterCard too. If you’re not satisfied with the reward points, there’s also a 5% cash back on all retail transactions on the Amex on weekends!!! =P

Now I can go buy the Xbox Kinect and get 5% cash back!!! Damn value lorr!!!

In terms of finance charges, Maybankard 2 Cards charges the lowest interest rates – which is merely 8.8% per annum. The best part is this… there is no need to call up and scold or beg the customer relationship officer to waive your annual fees and so on every year… the Annual Fees for the Maybankard 2 Cards… are FREE FOR LIFE!!! =)

Every year I have to call up the other banks and scold scold just to get them to waive the annual charges!

I did some calculations of my own. Taking into account the interest rates and the cash back deals - if you were to compare the Maybankard 2 Cards with various other platinum and gold cards issued by other banks, you’ll find that the Maybankard 2 Cards gives you so much more savings! Based on some modest calculations and an assumed spending rate of RM3,000 per month, Maybankard 2 Cardholders get to save up to RM2,300 per year!!!
That means, there’s RM2,300 MORE to spend wei!!!!!!! =P

That just sounds sooooo aweeeesommeeeee!!!!!

I think I might just go get the Maybankard 2 Cards right away! With my current income, I believe I will easily qualify for the Platinum cards. And the best part is… whatever balance I have on my other cards… can all be transferred to the Maybankard American Express and Mastercard cards on a 0% Balance Transfer Interest rate!!!!! Great isnt it?

One ring to rule them all….

Aiks, I meant one CARD to rule them all!!

But in this case, there’s 2 Great cards ...so its… ONE BANK to RULE THEM ALL.

If you’re just as connected as I am, and also a social media addict as I am – why not take up the Maybankard 2 Cards Challenge as well??? It is on Facebook - and it is so easy!! Join the contest now, refer your friends to take up the cards as well, and then accumulate more points for every friend that registers!!! Wanna know what are the prizes????

The TOP WEEKLY recruiter wins an IPOD SHUFFLE!!! If you’ve recruited the most over the one month….. you’ll get to win an IPAD!!!! Wowwww….. the *jackpot* Grand Prize for the No.1 TOP RECRUITER…. Is a RM10,000 APPLE CASH VOUCHER!!!! Use the RM10,000 to buy more Apple Ipods, Ipads, or MacBook Pros as you like!!!!!

I’ve already got my iPad, so the one I’m eying for is the GRAND PRIZE!!!! RM10,000 cash voucher for Apple can buy so many things wei!!!! =)

Like what I say… the Maybankard 2 Cards is just sooooo rewardinggg!!!!! The top 300 cardmembers of the highest spending with a minimum spend of RM15,000 on your Maybankard 2 American Express Card in the contest period wins a SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 16GB!!!!! Remember... the more you spend, the more you save. The more you spend, the higher your chances to win top prizes!!!!

So… what are you waiting for??? Go register yourself NOW!!!!!