Monday, January 31, 2011

Jade Mcsorley


Jade Mcsorley is my favourite girl of BNTM Cycle 5. Jade was the second runner up. Mecia Simson was the winner. She was sent home because she was to skinny, and the judges felt that they didnt want young girls to look up to someone who was just to skinny. Jade coninutued to because a very famous model, working for womens clothing, and modeling for varies britain model agencies.
I love this photo of Jade because its hauntingly beautiful. I love the bow, and the movement, and just the black and white everything looks to cool. Its a really neat picture, and Jade looks amazing in it. The photo was suited for her.
Jade is my favourite girl of this cycle because she was a vegan. She loved animals, and stood up for them, she is a huge animal lover, as am I. so I really liked her on there making a statement about animal cruelty. :D