Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hoofed, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail.

Who said that PIGS CANT FLY?

This is what you'll see as you walk up to Hoofed at Taman Tun Dr. Ismail.

I like the ID works here, interesting brick ceiling (apparently got inspired by Skewers), a nice ambience, not too packed and not too noisy. =) My visit to Hoofed was a very short one - in fact, got there late hence Damien finished most of the food already. But nevermind... I'll try to post up what I can ok...

Hog On A Board (RM170 for a FULL portion, RM90 for HALF portion)

...or rather, what's left of it.

I had a couple of small bites... and woww... I will definitely return for the FULL portion!

I wanted to try their signature siew yoke - but decided to go for the lam yee fried pork belly instead. It is indeed a very addictive 'snack' - perfect to go with beer.

There you go, my short visit to Hoofed.

Will go again and do a more proper blogpost soon. =)

You've Been Hoofed!

Hoofed
No 18A, Lorong Rahim Kajai 14,
TTDI 60000 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-7728-8567
GPS: 3.15455,101.62289