Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dim Sum at Jin Xuan, Damansara Jaya.

Just a few days ago, I had this dim sum craving - and for me, each time I have a dim sum craving, I would go to either Key Heong at Taman Megah, or Jin Xuan at Damansara Jaya. These two places has the most variety of dim sum delicacies at the most affordable prices. Dont get me wrong - I enjoy my dim sum at Grand Imperial and Ming Room (both at BSC) as well - but overall, I think I prefer the Jin Xuan ones better.

The chicken feet.

This is even more *yummmeehhh*

Bai kuat. =)

The salad prawns.... mmm...

Err cant recall whats this, but it is damn heavenly too!

My personal favourite - yam bun with char siew. *wooo kok*

Siew mai.

A new specialty - bacon wrapped meat.

Ahhh.... a super fulfilling breakfast. =)

Restoran Jin Xuan Hong Kong Sdn Bhd
59, 61 & 63, Jln SS22/19,
Damansara Jaya,
47300 P.Jaya,
Selangor

Tel: 7729 6866