Friday, July 30, 2010

FRIDAY PICTURE DUMP

One again, here is my weekly collection of pictures I was too lazy to post by themselves, erractically placed just to piss you off.  Anything too small to read, just click on. Also, be sure to click through the title bar to get the full post, if you see only a couple pictures...you're doing it wrong.


You hear that? Zero.
Kid Rock + My cousin Matt = this guy



Bet you didn't know Snoop was a female track star
I love smiling! Smiling's my favorite!
Flavored Vodka has gone too far.
How about we just leave it at Reading's for Losers.
Fastest way to lose $35mil
Big. Strong. Grabable.

Utensil humor. HA
Original uses are for suckers.
My new motto.
HAHAHA GET IT! HE'S DEAD. HAHAHA
Sounds like a chump.
I never send in the warranty care anyways
As tough to understand as the movie itself.
Creeper fan at it's finest.
Nothing worse than being stuck in the friend zone.
I want this. Somone send it to me.

Yeah right, not if I stand super still.

Morgan Freeman can do no wrong.
I miss the good old days of cartoons.
Headline Win.