Monday, July 19, 2010

MASTURBATE FOR LIFE

This video sent me on a rollercoaster highway.  The first thing that popped into my head was, "Song about masturbation could be pretty funny, maybe there's a Scott Baio cameo."  That was quickly overrun by "Motherfucker. 6 minutes long? This thing better be hilarious because my attention span for videos stops around 3 minutes." Then, I get confused once the music starts.  On one hand old 70s style songs like this are funny, but on the other, I can't tolerate Frankie Valli style high pitchedness(FUCK YOU JERSEY BOYS!) for any extended period, certainly not 6 minutes.  Thankfully, DJ Lubel can't hit the high notes so it ends up just being a funny and entertaining song.  I was worried that the ending would be all too typical(guy loves hot chick, gets her, realizes he actually loves the ugly old friend), but he threw in a twist that even M. Night Douchalan couldn't foresee.  All in all it's fairly funny and worth a watch but probably not a repeater.  Certainly not as many times as I've already replayed the Back-Traced It Remix.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8