Monday, July 19, 2010

STEVE JOBS PRESENTS THE iOLIN

Steve Jobs doesn't care about black people. No wait, that's Bush. Jobs might not either, but I have no basis for that claim. He does however care about black turtlenecks; those things are awesome. You know what isn't(allegedly) awesome? The iPhone 4. I love making fun of it since I don't have one. I recently dumped AT&T and my pre-historic iPhone 3Gs for Verizon, and nothing makes me happier than people spending all their time defending their choice to rock the iPhone. I did the exact same thing when I had it. I used spit game about how awesome it was and about all the sweet functions it had even though none of them worked well. But hey, you have to defend your honor, either by sword or viscously bitter sarcasm. Steve Jobs has taken a much different approach. He pretty much had a press conference to say "Go fuck yourself."
via