Sunday, September 26, 2010

Formspring Question # 46--Third Rate Romance, Low Rent Rendesvous Edition

If you could go on a date with a celebrity, who would it be and where would you go?
You are all expecting me to say Reese Witherspoon and a particularly cretive violation of the Mann Act, but for the sake of variety, I will say someone else. Besides, a date implies one evening of fun. Reese and I are madly in love, no matter how much she denies it.

I will choose Elizabeth Mitchell.Yes, she is married, but we are calling this date non-romantic fun. By all accounts, Mitchell is an intelligent, sweet, and creative type who hasthe self-professed geek inclinations of a fourteen year old boy. She hides being a science fiction fan well in public, as I do, as well, so we would probably have a lot to talk about.

Where would we go? Out to eat. I would let her choose the place. Her tastes are bound to be more epicurean than mine. I would hate to embarrass her with a place beneath her standards.