Monday, September 27, 2010

CLEVELAND SHOW HOT 100 CHARTS

The season premier of the Cleveland Show was just like every episode. It wasn't great as a whole, but there were a few really funny parts. This Sunday's show featured Kenny(Kanye for the retarded) West as a budding rap star. Cleveland helped him find a hit and watched his career take off. There was one point where they were showing that the new song, Be-Cleve in Yourself, started out low on the charts and sprung all the way to the top within the week. I was curious what else was one that chart, so I figured I'd take a few screenshots and see what was up. I'm glad I did because there are some pretty entertaining jams in the list. I was a little confused by the charts numbering technique in the 2nd half of the last picture, but what the hell do I know.