Wednesday, August 25, 2010

TSHIRT OF THE DAY - FREE HUGS!

Over the years I have seen and bought a ton of funny tshirts online. There are a ton of different sites that try to stay on the cutting edge of wit. Some succeed, some fail miserably.  When I need something hilarious yet offensive, TShirtHell never lets me down. At one point in college I saw a shirt that said "I only fuck chicks who do coke." Funny, offensive, inappropriate. Everything for which I was looking. Plus, being at UofM, you could pretty well assume that 50% of the people you hung out with did coke.

Unlike coke, everyone loves hugs! And just think how gratifying it will be when a strange woman comes up and hugs you just because she likes your shirt, all the while being completely unaware that by doing so she has admitted she was a slut. Unless you are extremely good looking, she's probably not going to turn around for one last glance as she passes and happen to see the back of the shirt.  I challenge you to go out and see how many hugs you can get in this thing, I'd be willing to bet it's quite a few.

Purchase Free Hugs shirt here