Friday, August 27, 2010

FRIDAY PICTURE DUMP

This song is retarded. Completely retarded idea.
Pretty sure I've earned this one.
Bacon flowers: 12300 times better than real ones.
Finally Batman's identity is revealed!
Sorry, one foot has to be touching the ground.
Canada is so fun to make fun of, but still pretty sweet.
I always dominated this game (via cheating).
And has more kills than Stallone and Bruce Willis combined.
Why thank you, but I don't ask permission.
Especially if you're Brett Favre and your dick's hangin' out.
Ryan Secreast's favorite stylist.
Exactly. There are still only 3 goodlooking redheads on earth though.
Get it? It's from your childhood so it's funny.
I always find this money early. I'm broke...so I search.
Looks photoshopped to me.
Cuz they rapin' errbody out here.
In my pic, I'm pushing the tower over. Holding it up would be a lot of work.
Welcome to work.
Jew jokes, always good.
Happy Friday!!!!
Can't wait for him to get the lifetime achievement award.
RUUUUNNNNNN!
Yes maam. On my way.
Step one to need child therapy.
Best. That Guy. Ever.