Monday, August 30, 2010

Strange Letter # 8--A Letter to a Food Item

Dear Jello,

After five abdominal surgeries in the last six years, I have some seriously mixed emotions about you. On the one hand, you have always been there for me. On the other, fiding you sitting next to a bowl of broth when I am really hungry is an insult.

Do not take it personally. I tend to have strange food cravings during the circumstances upon which we meet and you do not suit any of them. We have spent weeks at a time together before. You are just doing the most important, thankless job you have. Bill Coby does not even stick up for you these days.

It pains me to tell you it would suit me fine f I never ad to eat you again. Something tells me that is not goig to happen. Fate as a way of throwing us together, no? Cruel as always.

Sincerely,
Jamie