Saturday, August 28, 2010

Full Metal Jacket Reach Around # 63

It is time once again to round up all the bloggers gracious enough to link to me this week.

The Current links to Investigate These Questions.

No Sheeples Here! adds me to her latest Sumpthin' 4 Mutton.

Pirate's Cove links to Full Metal Jacket Reach Around LXII and Blogroll Spotlight LVIII.

Amusing Bunni's Musings links to Blago Meets Adam West.

Camp of the Saints links in his post Houe of the Rising Muslim and graciously awards me the Spot On Quote of the Day for August 25th. Thank you!

Classic Liberal links to Strange Letter # 3.

A sincere thank you to all who linked. If you linked to me in the last week, but I do not have you here, you unfortunately fell through the cracks of Technorati, Google Blog Search, and Sitemeter. Please drop me a note in the comments and I will update with your link.