Saturday, May 29, 2010

Full Metal Jacket Reach Around L

It is time once again to round up all the bloggers gracious enough to link to me this week.

The Other McCain links to Scarlett Johasson and my All Time Favorites list.

Classic Liberal links to Scarlett Johasson, and Lindsay Lohan's March to Irrelevance,

TARDIS Scanner links to my review of Doctor Who's "The Hungry Earth."

News Online added the Eye to his blogroll.

Camp of the saints links to my All Time Favorites list.

MeNn links to Will Folks v. Nikki Haley.

Yokawater links to my review of Star Trek: Generations.

No Sheeples Here! adds me to her Something 4 Mutton.

Daydream Believer likes my Deep Space Nine reviews.

Mind Numbed Robot shows the Robolove.

A sincere thank you to all who linked. If you linked to me in the last week, but I do not have you here, you unfortunately fell through the cracks of Technorati, Google Blog Search, and Sitemeter. Please drop me a note in the comments and I will update with your link.