Saturday, November 27, 2010

Full Metal Jacket Reach Around # 74

It is time once again to round up all the bloggers gracious enough to link to me this week.

Classic Liberal links to Hayden Panettiere and Scarlett Johansson. Classic Liberal also links to If You Could Do It All Over Again, Would You Change Anything?

The Current links to Palin Derangement Syndrome Extends Beyond Sarah.

Pirate's Cove links to FMJRA # 73, Blogroll Spotlight # 69, and Hayden Panettiere.

Yankee Phil links to Hayden Panettiere and Kaley Cuoco.

Angelina Jolie News links to Angelina Jolie.

No Sheeples Here! includes the Eye in her Sumpthin' 4 Mutton.

Blood Flix links to Formspring Question # 55.

Mind Numbed Robot shows the Robo-Love

A sincere thank you to all who linked. If you linked to me in the last week, but I do not have you here, you unfortunately fell through the cracks of Technorati, Google Blog Search, and Sitemeter. Please drop me a note in the comments and I will update with your link.