Thursday, November 25, 2010

Formspring Question # 55--Silver Screen v. Idiot Box Edition

Who would win: the cast of the last movie you saw vs. the cast of the last television show you watched?
That is easy. The cast of the last movie I watched. I watched The Delta force yesterday in order to write a review. The last television show I watched was a Family Guy rerun on Cartoon Network.

While Peter Griffin has held his own fighting a giant chicken on several occasions, he is no match for Chuck norris and Lee Marvin. Chuck and lee have Joey Bishop, Shellie Winters, Bo Svenson, and george Kennedy for back up. I do not believe the Griffinses would have a prayer.

On the other hand, Stewie might have a formidable weaspon up his sleeve, but he has been defeated by Lois before. Joe Swanson is pretty tough in spite of being wheelchair bound. It is blasphemous to speculate he might give Chuck norris a run for his money? It is best to not risk it. I shall stick to my original answer.