Saturday, November 13, 2010

Full Metal Jacket Reach Around # 72

It is time once again to round up all the bloggers gracious enough to link to me this week.

The Other McCain links to LeAnn Rimes.

Pirate's Cove links to Full Metal Reach Around # 71, Blogroll Spotlight # 67, and LeAnn Rimes. Pirate;s Cove links to last week's FMJRA and Blogroll Spotlight and here, as well as to Rachel Weisz.

The Current links to My Lack of Ethusiasm for the Midterm Election and American Politics About to Become Far Worse.

No Sheeples Here! includes the Eye in her Sumpthin' 4 Mutton round up. Twice.

Daley Gator links to "Welcome to My Nightmare" by Alice Cooper.

Mind Numbed Robot shows the All Hallow's Eve Robo-Love.

The Classic Liberal links to What Would You Do Differently If You Knew You Would Not Be Judged?,, as well as Rachel Weisz, Jessica Simpson, and Scarlett Johansson.

Life, Doctor Who, and Combom added the Eye to its blogroll.

A sincere thank you to all who linked. If you linked to me in the last week, but I do not have you here, you unfortunately fell through the cracks of Technorati, Google Blog Search, and Sitemeter. Please drop me a note in the comments and I will update with your link.