Saturday, April 24, 2010

Full Metal Jacket Reach Around XLV

It is time once again to round up all the bloggers gracious enough to link to me this week.

Daley Gator links to Hayden Panettiere.

The Other McCain links to Hayden Panettiere.

Classic Liberal links to Hayden Panettiere and Lilly Cole. On a more serious note, he also links to Bill Clinton and Waco and Obama's (Unlikely) Subpoena.

Simple Automated Mess links to Hayden Panettiere.

Camp of the Saints links to my Deep Space Nine reviews in general and "The Visitor" specifically.

The Lazy Farmer links to Clinton and Waco ad Naomi Campbell's blood diamond.

Simple Thoughts links to Obama's (Unlikely) Subpoena.

The Sompost links to Obama's appeal of the National Day of Prayer unconstitutional ruling.

The Right Guy links to the Muslim fued with Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

A sincere thank you to all who linked. If you linked to me in the last week, but I do not have you here, you unfortunately fell through the cracks of Technorati, Google Blog Search, and Sitemeter. Please drop me a note in the comments and I will update with your link.