Monday, April 26, 2010

Facebook Made Me Add a Widget to the Eye

My RSS feed had been simultaneously publishing posts on my Facebook page, but I noticed earlier the feed conked out on me a few days ago. I am not certain whether it is wobbly Blogspot or face book’s fault, but since I was not using that fandangled NteworkBlogs widget everyone is now using, I figure this is how face book is getting back at me for me.

Never let it be said I will not appease my internet overlords. I signed up for Facebook against my will, too. I am now using the NetworkedBlogs application. There is a widget about halfway down the left hand column of the E ye in which, assuming you have been ensnared by Facebook as well, you may become a follower at the click of a button. I had to put it on my blog in order to prove I have administrative access and get the feed published again. Devious, no?

Following the Eye not subject you to spam or any commitment to read the eye on any regular basis. The widget just looks pitiful right now with only four followers. Thanks in advance for helping out.