Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Wai Yan Thinks of /k/

I met up with Wai Yan last weekend at the MAS event - and I took the opportunity to take some pictures and catch up a little with her. =)

This.... is the nice picture of her and myself.

Anyways... while testing the camera flash, she gave a few interesting facial expressions... which I thought... lets give it a caption!!! Hahahaha....

"What I think of LYN /k/? Oh... those fellas there are just plain lame, annoying, nothing-else-better-to-do, and probably a whole long list of other ridiculously rubbish stuffs too... they call themselves /k/tards - but I think they are much worse than that."

"Oh... that is not all.. I think they are mostly disgusting perverts too!"


Hahahaha... sorry Wai Yan =P just making good words from your pictures. LOL.

*feeding the trolls again*