Friday, March 25, 2011

Elegant Inn, Menara Hap Seng

Today's guest blogger is my darling sister, Rach - she enjoys good food all the time too, and this was one of the occasion that I went too, but forgot to take pics... she took pics, so let her blog lorrr =) Since it looks so nice, I thought - might as well as her to guestblog here.
_______________________________________________

The day's lunch cost about RM800 for 7 pax. I guess it is okay, since Elegant Inn is an award winning Hong Kong restaurant.

Whether a restaurant is good or bad, the waitress plays an important role here.

We were introduced to this interesting claypot fish dish, where the grouper is pre-fried before boiling in herbal soup in a claypot with yam. This dish is delicious max man!

The goodness essence of the fish soup.

Pork neck with spring onion... or was it leek? The meat was very tender.

This dish is about quite interesting. They deboned the chicken and stuffed it with prawn and then fry... Ooo - la - la!!!

This dish is the most expensive of all. Claypot fish maw. I am not a fish maw person, but this is okay for me.

Stir fry salted vegetable with bitter gourd. Yupe! You heard me.

Last but not least, the longevity noodles.

Overall experience? Bravo!!! Magnifico!!!

Elegant Inn
2.01, 2nd Floor, Podium Block
Menara Hap Seng
Jalan P.Ramlee
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-20709399