Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Very Awesome WeBUY.com.my =)

FUWAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I found this super awesome good deal!!! We’ve heard of so many of these bulk buy/group buy websites and I think this would be the next ‘in’ thing in Malaysia today. But with so many of these portals – how can you tell a good one from a bad one?

My guess is that… it is still very subjective right now. If you ask me – a website that cant benefit me wont be on my ‘LIKE’ list. Simple isn’t it?

Today I want to introduce to you… one of the latest up and coming one… it is called WeBUY.com.my !!!!! =) I find the concept very interesting… lemme continue further..

If you don’t feel like reading – just head on to their Facebook page and find out more there!!!

BUT… wait… if you’re still here… why not continue reading then…

WeBUY.com.my shares the concept of collective buying. From what I know, the site will feature a new deal every 3 days (maximum) – with over 50-90% discounts. Once there are enough people who bought the deal – the deal… will be ON! The difference between WeBUY.com.my and other sites would be its selection process. There are two different types of these sites – one that focuses on cheap cheap cheap pricing on whatever there is, and another which focuses on cheap enough deals on QUALITY merchants.

All in all, they want consumers to experience good food, spas, events, at an affordable price.

Having that would be the perfect reason to try out new things!!!


Check out their website WeBUY.com.my !!! =)

You can see the extensive list of deals that you have missed out on.

One clear difference is that the site is NOT as cluttered and jumbled-up, in other words, rojak as the rest – the main focus – is on the main promotion! Tell you what… talk is cheap, why not go and check it out right now… register right away and get your updates sent to you right away!!!!!

Go to… WeBUY.com.my NOW!!! And sign-up here and receive RM 5 credit free!!! BEST SIAL!! Best of all if you refer your friends, you also get RM 5 credit accumulated in your account. That’s just so awesome isn’t it?



I also went to purchase the latest Zen’th Spa deal and managed to use my RM 5 off the RM 58 deal for a 5-in-1 treatment PLUS RM 100 FREE VOUCHER for your following visits. So I only pay RM 53 for this deal! Best lor!

Lets not forget the Gucci deal that you ladies can get for RM 0. Hurry and sign-up now if you are not already a member! Lets hope I win this for the gf!



WeBUY.com.my also has a special deal for RM 28 at Asianel Spa. I’m a keen fan of massages and reflexology and the gf always brings me to Asianel Spa for a luxurious massage. But now I shall decide to purchase 2 of these vouchers so can save money mah. Usually she pays RM 116 for their signature massage now I save 75% per person and for 2 person it is over 140% of savings. Best!!

Walking in to Asianel Spa you will be greeted by their friendly masseurs and cheerful staff, which will sign you up and then lead you to lockers to put your stuff and pass you gowns to change into. These comfortable gowns are provided so that you will get to massage in comfort. Then you will be lead to individual massage chairs and start your massage. The ambiance is really very comforting and I usually fall asleep while massaging. The gf on the other hand is very ticklish so she stays awake and hear my snores. Hahaaa.. Why say more? Just go buy some vouchers and try out – bring your other half as well.

P/S: It is located at Starhill Gallery, sometimes I sneak for massages while the gf is the other corner at her facial place. LOL shhh.. :x