Monday, March 7, 2011

I got my Maybankard 2 Cards!!! =P

Remember my post recently?


I blogged about this latest product from Maybank – the Maybankard 2 Cards!!!

…and then I also said that I might just go get it right?

After all… my annual income qualifies me for the Platinum cards…

Guess what… the CARDS are here!!!!!

This is my Maybankard Amex. =)

It was just so easy.. I filled in the form. (Note: ONE form only) – and VOILA… I get TWO cards!!! The Maybankard 2 Amex Card and Maybankard 2 Visa card both came in ONE application – and best part is… there’ll only be ONE service tax and ONE statement!!! Bestttt!!!!!

Apart from the awesome 5x TreatsPoints for the Maybankard 2 Amex card as well as the 5% Weekend CashBack – what else do I get from the Cards? It is essentially 8.88% - the lowest finance charges on the outstanding retail balance and a lifetime fee waiver!!! Awesomeeeee….

I enjoy travelling so much – and I am so going to charge my travel fares onto the Cards – why? I can then enjoy the complimentary Accidental Death and Disablement coverage of up to RM1,000,000, as well as Travel Inconvenience coverage for missed connections, luggage delay and luggage loss.

What else?????

I can also get Purchase Protection of up to RM20k per item and up to RM150k per card account per calendar year!!! There’s also the Return Guarantee exchange or refund of up to 90 days!! Isnt it just so gooood??

There’s ONE MORE AWESOME THING… which I will definitely take up right away!!!

FREE COMPLIMENTARY GOLF SESSION!!!

For Selangor and KL… I can choose between the following places to go for my free golf!

v Tropicana Golf & Country Club

v Perangsang Templer Golf & Country Club

v Kota Permai Golf & Country Club

v Kajang Golf & Country Club

v Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Club

v The Golf Club, KL City Centre

v Bukit Unggul Golf Club

v Monterez Golf & Country Club

Before I end this post – I want to tell you to join the Maybankard 2 Cards Challenge!!!

If you’re just as connected as I am, and also a social media addict as I am – why not take up the Maybankard 2 Cards Challenge as well??? It is on Facebook (http://apps.facebook.com/maybankard/contest.php)- and it is so easy!! Join the contest now, refer your friends to take up the cards as well, and then accumulate more points for every friend that registers!!! Wanna know what are the prizes????

The TOP WEEKLY recruiter wins an IPOD SHUFFLE!!! If you’ve recruited the most over the one month….. you’ll get to win an IPAD!!!! Wowwww….. the *jackpot* Grand Prize for the No.1 TOP RECRUITER…. Is a RM10,000 APPLE CASH VOUCHER!!!! Use the RM10,000 to buy more Apple Ipods, Ipads, or MacBook Pros as you like!!!!!

I’ve already got my iPad, so the one I’m eying for is the GRAND PRIZE!!!! RM10,000 cash voucher for Apple can buy so many things wei!!!! =)

Like what I say… the Maybankard 2 Cards (http://bit.ly/gEO4JU) is just sooooo rewardinggg!!!!! The top 300 cardmembers of the highest spending with a minimum spend of RM15,000 on your Maybankard 2 American Express Card in the contest period wins a SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 16GB!!!!! Remember... the more you spend, the more you save. The more you spend, the higher your chances to win top prizes!!!!

So what are you waiting for? You better sign up too – if not, I’m going to win all the prizes!!!!!!!! LOL.