Friday, March 11, 2011

The PUMA Social Launch Party, Palate Palette.

Last night was an awesome night out at the PUMA SOCIAL Launch Party at Palate Palette. =)

Okay - for the first part of this post... I am going to brag about my winnings ahahaha LOL. Yes... I won. After a long watch watching Sam win the foosball games over and over again, I went downstairs to the ping pong table.... and amazingly, went unbeaten all night long, winning 14 games in total ahahaha =)

...was amongst the top3 most kiasu ones with the most 'balls' stamped on the cards... n then, yup, won the part and here I am - showing you my winnings.

Perhaps my favourite loot of the night. =)

I like this pair of shoes a lot too... *wweeeeeeee...

I also grabbed two caps =)

Hahaha.... and then this shirt too!

...and a cool jacket =) (this one Phat Fabes also got the same one!)

...Thank you PUMA also for the miniature foosball set!

My total loot for the night! *wooots*