Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Very Very Very Weird #TKSSGang.

Have I told you about the very very very random, weird and super funny #TKSSgang before? Hahaha... lemme describe some of them to you all here ok. Sorry I had no mood to blog a proper blogpost.... hence this very very random post.

Meet.... Alie. =) Check out her dressing.... err.... kinky?

Then there's HK who's rarely around.

Then there's William. (Note: The above is PRINCE WILLIAM - William definitely dont look like this LOL)

Then there's the Joshua.

...also got Jason.

How about this picture for Yat?

n then there's the kukujiao.... Earl.

How about another globetrotter world traveller... Kenny

Then there's Wingz. =) (I think Wingz is so gonna kill me with this pic)

There's also Dale.

I was searching for a picture to describe Jerine... then I thought, I think her own photos are random and weird enough... so here's Jerine.

Then there's also Thomas.

Hahahaha this picture is damn gay... but guess who's that? That would be Aaron.

Okay I'm hungry now... who's up for breakfast?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*Updated*
...n then there's Jac =)

...and myself, yours truly, Eric.