Friday, October 15, 2010

Hiatus Explanation

I was jut released from the hospital about two hours ago. A Saturday morning trip to the emergency room for severe abdominal pain turned into a six day extravaganza of IV medication, a few invasive procedures, and nothing but broth and Jell-O up until some toast this morning. Lots of fun. Long story short--the old colon ain’t what she used to be.

There are no interesting anecdote to tell this time around. I spent te week staring at an IV drip, which I found a lot more fascinating than the game show and soap operas that plague daytime television. Do people actually watch tat stuff day in and day out? Tal about turning your mind into mush. I missed watching my beloved Gamecocks tae down number one Alabama. Drat. I was really busy at te time, in my defense.

Other than being about nine pounds lighter with the dizziness that goes along with such rapid weight loss I am all right. Normalcy will resume when it resumes. Thanks to loaded up my inbox with concerns. It is nice to know I was missed. hea