Saturday, October 23, 2010

Full Metal Jacket Reach Around # 70

It is time once again to round up all the bloggers gracious enough to link to me this week.

The Current links to Hiatus Explanation.

Mind-Numbed Robot links to Hiatus Explanation.

Classic Liberal links to Take It to the Limit.

Pirate's Cove links to Full Metal Jacket #69, Blogroll Spotlight #64, and Daniella Sarahyba..

Planet X links to my review of The Big Bang Theory episode "The Hot Troll Deviation."

iPhone Wallpaper links to Olivia Munn. (A link is a link, folks.)

Jennifer Aniston News links to Jennifer Aniston Edges Out Betty White as Most Eligible Bachelorette.

Nice Deb adds The Eye to her blogroll.

I was braced for a big downturn of reciprocal links considering the anemic hot babe and The Wild Wild West bloggig during my convalescence. Very pleasant surprise.

A sincere thank you to all who linked. If you linked to me in the last week, but I do not have you here, you unfortunately fell through the cracks of Technorati, Google Blog Search, and Sitemeter. Please drop me a note in the comments and I will update with your link.