Wednesday, July 9, 2003

Postcards from the Edge

My Elder Law paper came back to haunt me. It appears I had plenty of time to fix "just a few more things," so Prof. Kohm gave me another shot at it. So, I made a few more changes, slapped a nice professional cover on it, and handed it in again. Tomorrow id the deadeline for the graded portion of the class, but I have until December to gwt it up to "publishable quality" if necessary. That's the standard to satisfy the rigorous writing requirement for graduation. It is also totally up to the discretion of the supervising professor, who, by the way, is the second most published professor on the Regent University faculty. I figure after all this effor, I'm going to have to go through a concerted effort to get this thing published. I've spent about as much time as any full professor would on it.

I got a postcard from Rosey today. She is vacationing back in the United Kingdom. It was a pleasant surprise to hear from her. We haven't gotten togeyher much since the Spring semester ended. Nice to know I'm not "Out of Sight and Out of Mind."