Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yummly.com - An Awesome Recipe Search Engine.

I enjoy cooking. In fact, I would try to think of stuffs to cook, or improvise from my existing recipes and so on. But there just isnt enough time nowadays to do much cooking; been losing my touch LOL. Anyways, I stumbled upon a super cool website - called Yummly.com =)


It is a semantic web search engine for food, cooking and recipes. It ‘understands’ food on a variety of levels, allows users to search by ingredient, diet, allergy, nutrition, price, cuisine, time, taste, meal courses and sources, and ‘learns’ about users based on their likes and dislikes. Yummly uses this information to categorize food for search and make recommendations.

It is damn cool; so I searched pork burger - and VOILA... a whole list of choices came out!

Pork burger recipe galore!!!!

Each page comes with the full ingredients list, serving sizes, calories count, nutrition facts, time of preparation, and its various ratings on its taste!!! Awesome isnt it?

If you like cooking - then head onto Yummly.com now! =)