Sunday, February 6, 2011

Will You Be My Girlfriend?

This post has been posted on The Schnauzer Blog as well - and this one here is edited with extra text! =) If you didnt know already, my darling furkid Fatty had given birth to beloved Perry about 2 months back. Perry - is a darling little boy who has been super mischievous and cheeky. What happened here was... a good friend also got a miniature schnauzer too - and it was almost intentional as Perry's girlfriend. Here... meet SHIRO, the White Miniature Schnauzer - shares the same birthday as Perry - 12th December 2010!!! =)

Here - meet Perry and his girlfriend!

This was the scene when they first met...

Perry whispers to Shiro, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Perry thinks and wonders - "Mmm.... I wonder what Shiro is thinking..."

Shiro then says, "Okay... after long consideration, I think I could be your girlfriend!"

Perry is super delighted and happy now!!!!!!!!!!!!