Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today's Hottie Feature - Daphne Tan. =)

Today's hottie is quite a shy girl. =)

Before I start, once again let me recap with some of the hotties whom I've done/shown/featured in the Hottie category. Here are those featured before wan...

Since it is Chinese New Year season right now... let me bring you some good eye candy... Today's featured hottie - is a very famous hottie. She's barely legal; just turned 18 recently, but trust me, she looks like she's only 16 or something - born on 27th of May, Taylor's Lakeside student... multi-lingual, does blogs and vlogs!!!... and yes, she is none other than Daphne Tan - from daphKISSES.com =)

Up til October 2009, she was still blogging from her blogspot account - before she had her own domain. =) ....and that is where DAPHKISSES.com is!!!!! Go check out her awesome blog now ok!!!!! http://daphkisses.com/blog/

Want to be kissed by Daphne? Then go to http://daphkisses.com and get a kiss rightaway!

*woooots* super hot isnt it?

She has got a Facebook account - which is probably flooded by friends' requests from random stalkers. (Thankfully, she's the one who 'added' me on FB, not me add her *wooots*) Anyways, back to FB... why not *LIKE* her on her Facebook page?

"Hi... I am a Malaysian Chinese... how about you?"

Forget all those popular Malaysian konon-nya celebrity bloggers - Daphne IS THE BOMB!!! Her Facebook page has almost 28,000 Likes as of now... *wooots*

LOL.. she's pretty and she's also pretty popular on Twitter too!

She has over 3,500 followers on Twitter. Why not follow her now and read about her daily rants and tweets? =)

Here she is... with another hottie. I think I will try to blog about this hot chic next to Daphne very very soon... =P
Here's a picture of me and the hottie Daphne =)

Anyways, before I end the post... I would like you all to go watch this vlog post by Daphne!! It is so POPULAR that it has over 38,000 views already!!!! Talk about the NEXT Youtube sensation!!!!!


SO.... are you Malaysian Chinese?

If you are - I guess you'll agree with me that she's a super HOTTIE. Isnt it?