Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tapah R&R Fruit Stalls (Southbound).

Like what I said before - Almost without fail every single time I head up north - let it be Tapah, or Ipoh, or Penang and so on, I will definitely stop at least once - and this stop will most likely be at the Tapah R&R. Why do I always make my stop here? If you're a frequent North-South Expressway traveller, you'll know why. Tapah is perhaps about halfway in between Kuala Lumpur and slightly north of Ipoh. I usually take about 1 hour to get to the Tapah R&R from the Damansara or Jalan Duta interchange.

During the return to KL; or rather, while heading southbound, I would sometimes stop at the R&R too. =)

A short stop here can refresh your body as you take a little rest.

The southbound area is more proper than the northbound side, with some proper buildings as stalls. LOL.

A proper courtyard, just in case it rains.

They even have a Baskin Robbins here.

Plenty of fruits!!!!

Jambu batu, jambu air, jambu jeruk and probably all kinds of jambu available here!

...and some stalls even have petai too!!!