Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ally goes to Citibank.

Today's blog post shall be blogged by my darling Ally again!!! Ally has been an awesome guestblogger for me - and today she's gonna blog about Citibank!!!!! =)

Dear all my darlings and beloved fans!!!!!

Its me again!!! Just in case you all forgotten, I have my own blog too - at The Schnauzer Blog =P However, recently the blog has been flooded by pictures and posts of my annoyingly cute little nephew called Perry. By the way, Perry turns 11 weeks old this weekend, and he will be going for his 2nd jab very very soon.

Anyways, for today's feature - I bring to you... CITIBANK!!!!

Daddy pronounces Citibank as 'Shitty Bank' - cos he say the bank only take his money hehe. Today, I'm gonna to blog about how I can help out my Daddy too with his errands.

As you can see, there is a drive-through Check/Cheque Deposit box where you can drop your cheques inside. Note: cheques only, no cash ya. =P

I am just tall enough to reach, just nice only to drop the cheque.

TA DAHHHH!!!! See... I am so smart isnt it?

Daddy should give me a treat for helping out LOL.

Thank you all for reading. If you want to continue reading more serious stuffs, you can scroll and click about here. If you wanna check out some pure cuteness and adorabubbleliciousness, go on to The Schnauzer Blog ya.

XOXO,
Allykins