Monday, January 19, 2004

Weekender



It's been cold and rainy this weekend. That has given me a good excuse to become a recluse and see if I can't speed u the healing process. I've spent this time reading a few novels. i've also worked on my home page some. A few days ago, I got a nastygram from Geocitiessaying it would be deleted if i didn't update in the next thirty days. Looks like they are trying to get rid of stagnant pages. Funnt, since even those have the awgul pop up ads on them regardless. Nevertheless, i've added a few touches here and there and will probably keep doing so for a while. As usual, y sleep pattern is awkward, and i wind up staying up at all hours. it's been nice to sit back in my easy chair and hear nothing but the refrigerator hum.



My face is healing, and my eye is clearing up. Are things improving, or am I being set up for the kill? Time will tell.