Tuesday, January 6, 2004

Freeze Frame



After flirting with 70 degree weather yesterday, its back to being vold and windy today. Knowwing Virginia, it's going to stay that way for the foreseeable future. If you can't hear my teeth chattering with your connection speed, I assure you they are. While we are on the subject of things that give you cold chills, I just spent 300+ dollars on my textbooks for this semester. Let me reiterate that this is my *last* semester. Ever. In my entire life. Finally, I have reached the point where I will never sit inside a classroom again. I have also decided, just for good measure, that I am going to put "I do not appeal federal cases" on all my representation agreements, in order to ensue I never set foot in the Dominion State again.



(FYI: Both South Carolina and Virginia are in the same federal circuit. If one wishes to appeal a federal case tha was tried in South Carolina, in must be heard in the U.S. 4th Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond, Virginia.)



(FYI, Part Deux: Interesting that this place is the Dominion State. I recall the alien race from Deep Space Nine called the Dominion. Xenophobic and militaristic, they attempted to destroy everyone one they could not control. Heck, I'm of the opinion that the Virginia Tourism Board should put that in their brochures. Watch out for the Jem Ha'Dar foot soldiers.)



.