Monday, August 18, 2003

Chances Are

Summer is rapidly coming to an end. It’s awfully melancholy, as this is the last summer in which I will be a returning student. I’m not terribly saddened by the fact, so maybe melancholy isn’t the appropriate word. Let’s say I recognize the end of a period of my life that I will look back on as the best years of my life.

Now, there is a melancholy thought. I knew it would pop up somewhere aptly.

I have a year to figure out hat’s next. Unfortunately for any soul who might wander across this page, I’ve dealt with this much more specifically in my personal journal. Yep. Names and places in that. Suffice to say, I have the same thought and concerns of any single 26 year old about to be cast into the cruel, cruel world for the final time.

The only thing I truely wish for myself definitely is chances. Chances, kiddo, are the only thing in the world you really need.