Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Spring Schedule



For anyone fascinated by the minutae I tend to post here from time to time, I have just registered for my final semester's classes. They are... (I know you're anticipatiing)



Civil Pre-Trial Procedure

Legislation

Federal Courts



I am strongly considering enrolling in the Litigation Clinic for two reasons; one good, the other better. First, I could use the added practical experience. Secondly, I highly respect and personally like Prof. KcKee who approached me about doing it last spring. The only drawback is getting the Virginia Third Year Practice Certificate. It's no problem to qualify for, but I have such a hang up about establishing another root in Virginia. It's the good South Carolinian in me. It's scientific name is Otherus Statis Repulsivus. It seems to affect many from the Palmetto State.



Oh, and if any readers ar still with me, I promise to blog less on my law school experience in the coming days as I'm not going to be so bogged down in this Trial Class--at least until the 17th when I have to do it again. Hopefully, I'll finally post those comments about Tucker Carlson's book I read a few weeks ago. Just to tide over the curious until then--I liked it

.