Friday, March 5, 2004

Excuses, Excuses



Blogging has been light today, but i was out enjoying the spring-like weather. And i also took some time to dump my Martha Stewart stock. What do you think suits her best: vertical black stripes on white or basic orange? Not that the decision is up to her, of course. Remember, Martha, life is not holding a good hand but playing a poor hand well. Oh, and next time, don't lie to the nice men from the SEC.



I'm being mean, i know. Truthfuly, I've been bugged all day by a dream I had lasr night. It involved an old college..agem...friend. I dreamt I was camped out on her parents patio waiting for her. I knew i had been there a long time, and i could tell her parents were afraid of me. The kicker is that i knew she was married andnever returning to her parents house, yet I refused to leave. It has stuck with me all day, and is irritating me much more than it should. Truthfully, it shouldn'tirritate me at all. I can't understand why i am irked by so many silly things as of ate. I think i'm under way too much stress and uncertainty. Lord, I am glad it is Spring Break.