Monday, July 11, 2011

Mrs Tan's Teochew Yam Paste Mooncakes is BACK!

About 12 years ago... yes, back in 1999, when I was in Form 5, I have a very good classmate who stays 5 minutes away from me. On one day, this friend Daren, brought a box of mooncakes to school. I had never ate this type of mooncakes before - and mind you, since I tried this, I have been looking all over for Mrs Tan's yam paste mooncakes!!!!!

It has been 12 years... 2 years ago, I spotted a stall at KLCC which came close, but still not the same...
Today - Mrs Tan's Teochew Yam Paste Mooncakes are BACK!!!!!!!

It's called Yuanwei Homebaked - or just call it Mrs Tan's Mooncakes lah!!!

It is damn awesome, and I demand you to go try it out.

HOW TO TRY IT OUT?

Go to Yuanwei Homebaked's Facebook page and order directly from there!!!