Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie, Taman Danau Desa.

Today was a particularly boring Sunday. Woke up pretty early, and I decided to bring my parents to a new place to try out for breakfast. Usually, we would end up in BSC, but today, I wanted to try something else. The last time I did that - we went to LeVain Boulangerie Patisserie, which mum loved it so much... this time... we ended up at Taman Danau Desa....

Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie.

If you observe my following pictures, you'll notice that it does look quite similar to LeVain. Of course silly... it is a branch of LeVain's. =) In fact, to be honest, this is my 2nd time here TODAY. Morning for breakfast, then back again for lunch... and PICTURES of course!

The array of sweet bites and cakes... and plenty of colourful macaroons!

The freshly made pastries and bread. Yummyyy...

Some of the macaroons... =)

The seating here are all fully outdoors, as it is a much smaller place, as compared to LeVain. But there are plenty of shady and huge trees here - so it is pretty cosy and shady. =)

Some of the pastries that we ordered.

The aglio olio spaghetti.

Ohhh.... one more plus point!!!

They welcomed Perry too!!! Yes, while the first time I went to LeVain I brought Fatty and Ally - this time I brought Perry to come and sample the place. He loved it!!!

And here's a picture of Perry with popular travel blogger, Nicolekiss. =)

Not sure how to get here? Here's a little Google map for you. =)

Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie
Lot 11 - 01 -12, Jln 3/109 F,
Danau Business Centre, Taman Danau Desa,
58100 Selangor, Malaysia

Reservations: Not required, but it can get pretty busy though...
Set Meals: Not that I know of, but a la carte better, can order more stuffs.
Use of MSG: I dunno if you can use MSG in bread...
Outdoor Section: Yes, cosy and chilling in fact!
Smoking Section: Outside section lorr...
Pet Friendly: I supposed if your dogs are as cute and obedient as Fatty, Ally and Perry. =)
Baby Chairs: Didnt notice.
Separate Bar: No.
Car Valet: Nope, but plenty of parking here.
Private Rooms: Nope.
Credit Cards: Yes, for above RM50 only.