Sunday, May 18, 2003

Sailing Away to Key Largo



Classes start up again tomorrow I'm going to do my research paper on an Elder Law topic some time in the next few weeks. I was thinking about nursing home malpractice, but now I think I'm going to pick something more aking to estate planning or a specific health care issue. I am also taking UCC II, which i am not looking forward to. Debtor/Creditor law is not the most fascinating of subjects, nor is it the easiest when crammed into seven weeks.



I watched the old Bogart/Bacall movie Key Largo yesterday. I love that movie, not only because of those two, but because Edward G. Robinson plays such a great gangster. His bitterness about being kicked out of the US was more genuine than a casual veiwer might expect--Robinson was once accused by the House Un-American Activities Committee of having Communist sympathies.