In news that is sure to shock the masses, McDonald's allows gay people to dine in their restaurants. After decades of already allowing anyone with money to buy their deliciously horrible food, they decided that it was time to make sure that everyone felt welcome. I may just be ignorant, but to this point I have yet to see any "straight only" signs under the Golden Arches. Then again I guess I haven't been looking. Maybe they are all written in blacklight markers. Last week a French McD's commercial hit the web with the slogan "come as you are." It's a good message, but I can't decide if they are trying to taken an openly pro-homosexual stance, which would be a nice step for the world, or if they are just pandering to the gay community(much like they did with the black community with 6 straight commercials featuring black guys singing, rapping, and having a great time at McDonalds). In any event, the commercial was ripe for a parody, and thankfully it didn't take long to get one. http://www.thisisandrewsblog.com/
original ad here